We want to thank everyone for your continued support as we move forward for our 2020 season. Due to Covid-19, we have decided to delay our opening date of April 3rd, 2020 until the threat of the virus is at a minimum. We are seeing the start of our season in the near distance and we want to let you know that we have and will always have the safety of our jumpers in our heart and minds at all times. This has been an extremely difficult time for dropzones all around the world and adapting to new procedures is going to be different for everyone. As skydivers, we are always weighing our options and we minimize risk as much as possible and we will continue to do so in the future. Below is a list of the new procedures that we will be implementing to start the year. As the season develops, we will continue to do our best to modify our procedures to match those of the current risks involved. We ask that you remain patient with us as we are doing our best. Thank you.
Although we want to get you back in the air as soon as possible, please to don’t come to the Dropzone if you have any of the symptoms or meet any of the criteria below:
· You have Covid-19 or you have been exposed to someone who could potentially have it within the last 14 days
· You are currently sick or not feeling well
· You are coughing
· You are sneezing
· You have shortness of breath or wheezing
· You are experiencing a fever higher than 100 degrees Fahrenheit
· You do not agree to comply with the procedures that are proposed and required
· You will not respect the space of others
· If you are over 60 years of or you have an underlying condition that may put you at a higher risk for Covid-19 struggles we recommend that you stay at home. However, it is your choice to join us if you prefer.
1. Please read and follow all signage when pulling into the facility
2. Wait in your vehicle and call the Dropzone phone number if a representative does not meet you in the driveway when you are pulling in.
3. Expect to have your temperature taken and recorded prior to leaving your vehicle by one of our staff members.
4. After your temperature has been recorded, you will be given an affidavit that is required to be filled out each day that you come to the Dropzone.
5. Please wear a mask when at the facility and in any of the training areas.
6. Maintain at least a 6-foot distance from one another whenever possible whether you are inside or outside.
7. Please do not sit and lounge on the Dropzone furniture for the time being
8. Take any and all belongings with you when you leave the Dropzone for the day or night. Rigs are not to be left on the gear racks for the time being.
9. Bring masks, hand sanitizer, gloves and any other personal protective items that you may need. If you do not have access to these items, we will have stuff available at the Dropzone.
Personal Protective Items
1. Face masks are required to be worn at all times when inside of the facility or in any of the training rooms or aircraft.
2. If you prefer to wear a full faced helmet instead of a mask, please make sure the visor remains closed.
3. Gloves are not required but are recommended while jumping. Disposable gloves are available at manifest at your request.
Dropzone Cleaning Obligations
1. Prior to opening day, the entire Dropzone will be cleaned and sanitized from top to bottom. All common areas in the main building will be closed for the time being. Manifest has been moved to the outside window.
2. Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
3. High contact surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
4. Aircraft will be cleaned and sanitized prior to the next load boarding.
5. Loading area and benches, tables will be cleaned and sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
6. If you use a pen, please drop it in the jar on the table at manifest so that we can have it cleaned and sanitized prior to the next customer using it.
1. Spectators will be asked to stay in their vehicles until their jumper is loading the plane. Once they are ready to load the plane, the spectators will be notified of a specific picnic table they can hang out at while waiting for their friends and family to jump.
2. All picnic tables will be spaced out at least 6 ft apart
3. Chairs will all be moved inside of the Dropzone for the time being. You are more than welcome to bring your own chair to use outside if you wish. If you need a chair to sit in, you can ask manifest and we will gladly bring one out for you. Please notify us when you are done using it so we can clean and prepare it for anyone else that may need one
1. The back door of the restrooms will be left open during business hours to avoid multiple people touching the handles throughout the day.
2. If the back door is closed and locked, we are most likely cleaning the restrooms or we are closed. Please contact the Dropzone and we will open it for you.
3. Remember to wash your hands for at least 25 seconds or more and wash your hands often. Hand sanitizer is available at manifest if needed.
Loading and in the Airplane
1. Please arrive at the loading area at least 10 minutes prior to your load going up geared and ready to go. The senior jumper can help everyone line up in order that you will be boarding the aircraft and Ronnie will be giving you all some hand sanitizer if you did not bring your own.
2. If you normally wear gloves, please leave them off until jump run and put them on after you situate your mask.
3. Please wear your mask or closed face helmet with visor closed and maintain at least 6 ft away from each other.
4. Wait for the person ahead of you to board the aircraft and get situated before you enter. Please sit ON the X on the opposite bench as the person that boarded ahead of you.
5. When in the aircraft, please face the tail at all times and keep talking to a minimum.
6. Keeps masks on until the plane is on jump run and the red light comes on. (We can give the red light early)
7. Avoid fist bumps and hand shakes prior to exit.
8. If you need to remove your mask for any reason please put your mask back on as soon as safely possible.
Packing and in the Hangar
1. When entering the hangar, please only enter through the large hanger door.
2. Do not linger in the hangar when you are not packing or preparing for your jumps.
3. Do not lounge or sit on the Dropzone couches for the time being
4. Only walk up the center checkered isle when entering. Avoid walking across the packing areas to practice social distancing and steer clear of other peoples gear.
5. Please maintain at least 6 foot from one another at all times.
6. When packing, please stagger your pack jobs and stay out of the areas that are crossed off to help aid in social distancing.
7. Please take all personal items with you when you leave.
8. Do not leave your rig on the rig racks at the Dropzone overnight. Please take them home with you.
9. If you wish to rent a locker, you can leave any personal items you want in there.
10. Please do not bring any food or drinks into the hangar.
1. All students must schedule their skydives by contacting the Dropzone and setting up an appointment
2. Once you are checked in at manifest, you will be escorted into the building to get a jumpsuit, altimeter, goggles, radio, etc.
3. Please use the same equipment all day.
4. When you are done skydiving for the day, please put your jumpsuit in the laundry bin and all of your other equipment into the box so that we can get it all cleaned and sanitized for the next day.
5. If you prefer to purchase personal goggles, we have those for sale on site.
6. All goggles and equipment will be sanitized and cleaned to start the day.
1. We will be open for tandem skydiving starting on May 26th.
2. Appointments will be spread out so that we only have a few tandems arriving at the same time.
3. Walk-ins will not be accepted at this time.
4. All appointments must be scheduled ahead of time at www.skydivecle.com